Oct 2, 2010

Saturday Fun or not so Fun......


 Well today has finally gotten here and it's over already! We've been planning this little adventure called a yard sale for a few months now. We had so much stuff between my mom, Kirstin and myself.... we had clothes, shoes, baby stuff, toys, electronics, tupperware, bedroom set, tables, tv's, stereos, etc....
So Kirstin and I stayed up until 3 am getting it all out and priced because we didn't want to wake up super duper early. We slept in the front room with my screen door so we could hear if anyone was out there! We woke up at 6 and had customers at 6:30am! 
We did quite well for not selling everything and I'm so happy to have it over with. Maybe within the next few weeks I'll be able to actually park my car in the garage!
These pics are proof that I was actually up before the sun and to show just how many treasures we had lying around!!!







3 comments:

Josie said...

what why havent I talked to to know you were having a yard sale. Shoot I am so a yard saler. I would have bought stuff. I did ride my bike back the other day and saw tons of stuff in your garage. Man im sad i missed it.

Unknown said...

We have been trying to get ready for a yard sale too. Hopefully in the next couple weeks. I'm so ready to get rid of all the clutter.

Harn's said...

HOLY CRAP that's a lot of stuff!! I would of drove up just take a look at all of that. SERIOUSLY!! Well to see you to of course! Hope you made some good money!