May 12, 2010

I'm another year older...

Yes, I celebrated the BiG 3-1 on Tuesday! It was just another day but I headed to St. George for some Cafe Rio... I was supposed to have company but things came up and no one could make it. So Mason and I did a little shopping and had lunch! We played co-ed softball that night and then back to my parents for cake. Grandpa Gene and Grandma Karen were down so they joined the festivities! I got some money and new dishes :)



*sad about turning another year older*

All in all it was a successful birthday.... Cafe Rio + Softball + the best cake in the world = one happy 31 year old :)

5 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

I love your attitude about birthdays. I hate (dislike) people that mope around and act like it's a big crisis. Happy 31!!!!!!

'T' said...

happy 31-

Hafen Crew said...

Happy Late Birthday. I'm glad you had a fun one!

Sher said...

happy belated!

Shanna said...

Happy Birthday glad your older then me! hehe Love ya!