May 12, 2010

HaPpY MaMa'S dAy :)

My Mother's Day was great... the kids let me kind of sleep in and made a pancake breakfast for me. Then I opened their gifts, Brooklin picked me out a sewing box (don't know how to sew) but it's to put my stuff in it. And I also got a darling necklace that has the kids name and a pearl on it.
We went to church so Brooklin could sing in sacrament and she was having a moment, didn't want to sing. Anyhow, after church we had an awesome dinner at my parents.


I'm so blessed to have these 2 munchikins in my life... they drive me crazy but I can't imagine life without them. They make me smile and so happy on a daily basis! What a lucky mom I am!!! I love you Brooklin and Mason :)
And what a wonderful example I have to follow... my mom is the best and I'm so thankful to have her so close. My kids adore her and I'm so happy they get to spend time with her. I love you mom!

No comments: