Mar 16, 2009

Any takers???

Brooklin wants a new mommy that is nice :)
She's been saying this the last couple of days and I tell her to go and pack her bags but she never makes it quite that far! I've had a horrible head cold but I've been nice.. I guess not nice enough for B's standards :)

I'm just jotting down a few things Brooklin has said in the last month or so just so I don't forget them!
*Last week I got hit with a ball on my foot and I came home from work and iced it. B came up to me and said, "Mom shake it off!" (This is what Nick has taught them if they get hurt, to shake it off!)

*About a month ago we were shopping in St. George and it was one of those days... well I was fighting to get the kids in the stroller and both of them needed a nap. Brooklin finally turned to me and said, "Mom, I'm gonna kick your ass!" I kept a straight face and just told her that was not nice to say and she felt bad. But I was dying with laughter inside :) I'm not sure where she got that because we don't tell her that...

*Brooklin wants me to put Mason back in my belly because she wants a nice brother. When he starts bugging her she'll say, "Mom, I want Mason back in your belly."

5 comments:

Mark 'n Mindee West said...

She'd come running back to you!

'T' said...

tee hee

Misty @Creative Itch said...

So funny! You're gonna have your hands full with her!

Sher said...

out of the mouth of babes, too funny!

Jancee said...

Thanks for the funnest laugh ever!!! Love it!