Jan 3, 2009

*Happy New Year's 2009*

*Jeremy * Kyler*

*Mason found a fire truck - he was set for the night*

*Brooklin*

*Margo * Lance * Amber * Josh * Kyler*

*The boys*

New Year's Eve we headed up to the Munford's to PaRtY! They are so nice to let everyone come to their house and party the night away. We ate, visited, tried playing a few games, listened to Jeremy and Kyler sing their hearts out and ate some more! We left around 10:30... Mason was ready for bed so I went home with him. Nick went and played poker until 4:30 am -- he's nuts!
I'm not making any new's years resolutions because I never follow through with them... I do have a few goals that I'm going to strive for this year:
*Be Happy and Smile more
*Love my kiddos even more than I already do - give them lots of hugs and kisses so they know their momma loves them to pieces
*Lay off the sweets just a bit
*Be adventurous
*Scrapbook at least once a month
This is a start :)

1 comment:

Buddy and Traci said...

Happy New Year Steph! And btw...where did you get the cute shower curtain. I've been looking everywhere and that one is adorable. I'm getting ready to redo the kids bathroom:)