Jan 22, 2009

*Happy 4th Birthday BrOOkLiN*

It was Brooklin's 4th birthday yesterday... I can't believe my baby girl is 4 years old. All she wanted for her birthday was Barbie Princess Diamond Castle stuff -- what a headache is was tracking it down! She also got a cupcake maker, cupcake mixes, leapster reading thing, hannah montana purse, dance party mat, a few movies, coloring stuff, clothes and the barbie, prince and horse carriage!
We had a bbq with the family and the Woods family. It was great fun and we appreciate everyone coming over to our house. After presents we had cake and ice cream. I attempted to make a castle cake, as you can see it isn't one of my greatest creations but Brooklin loved it. As I was decorating it she would check on me and say, "Mom you're doing such a great job, I love my cake!"
Brooklin I'm so happy you were brought to our family. I can't imagine life without you - you bring a smile to my face daily. You are so energetic and full of life. You are so strong headed and independent (like your momma)! We love you so much and hope you had a HaPpY 4th BiRtHdaY!
*B with her Barbie Princess Diamond Castle Dolls*

*Mom * Brooklin*

*Brooklin * Mason * Sam*

*The birthday girl*

7 comments:

Buddy and Traci said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn...I can't believe your already 4...ugh, where does the time go. Way to go on the cake Steph, it looks great! Wanna make another one on Feb 2;)

Cami Jo said...

Hope she had a good birthday! I can't believe how much she looks like you!!! Great cake by the way. I thought it looked AWESOME!!!

Hadley, Haylee, Preslie & Colter said...

It looks like she had a fun birthday!! I love your cake it looks great...if i would have tried to that it would be scary! I showed my mom and dad your blog and they both said they cant believe how much she looks like you. Such a cute family!

Sher said...

Happy Birthday Brooklin! You did a great job on the cake, so creative!!!

Kim and Chet said...

Cute cake Steph! Good job.

Hope she had a great birthday!!!

'T' said...

happy birthday to a beautiful little girl (princess!)

staci frei said...

Steph the cake is great. You are more creative then you thought. haha