Jul 10, 2016

little man turns 9

3.21.16

I can't believe my baby is 9!!!! 
We celebrated at my parents the weekend 
before his big day with pizza and cake.
Kendall got him a barbie which she was 
so proud of, it was hilarious!
He also got his hover board so everyone 
was trying it out. He got money from 
grandma and grandpa which he bought 
a new baseball glove! 
It was spring break so for his birthday,
he started off with a much needed hairct and 
we headed to McDonald's for lunch
and a bunch of his buddies ended up being
there so that was fun since we didn't plan
a party. Decker came over for cake, Mason had
requested an Oreo cake!
I love this kid so much, he can drive me absolutely
crazy most of the time but he is a sweetheart!
He still loves to cuddle with his momma which
makes me happy. He is one athletic kid and I love
watching him in whatever sport he's playing.
You are my world Mason and I love you to the moon!

















No comments: