Mar 21, 2016

lots of basketball

I have really enjoyed watching Brooklin play basketball...
After the first week I wasn't too sure but she improved
and her team did so well! She even had her first meltdown
in Alamo... She fouled out of the game and went running 
into the bathroom and was in tears. I wasn't quite sure how
to handle this because the competitive part of me just wanted
 to say, Suck it up and get out there!!! But I wasn't that harsh,
we had a little chat and I told her it was part of the game.
I think she was so caught up in the game and she plays 
with heart and she didn't want to disappoint anyone for
fouling out.  My sensitive little thing... We didn't have 
any issues after our little talk and a long ride home with
some advice from Grandpa too! She ended up having a great
season and was asked to play up with the 7th grade team the 
last week!!! She's so excited about basketball and is already
asking about going to a camp this summer!!!!





Mason had a fun season playing boarder league. He even
had the chance to play against Jackson which was 
pretty funny! They had to guard each other and the 
boys had fun with that!!!






We loved going to the Dixie games as much as we could.
 We love a good basketball game!!!!








No comments: