Oct 11, 2015

marathon weekend

10.3.15
It was marathon weekend!! I love this weekend,
it's so inspiring and emotional watching all the runners.
And for a split second I think to myself, I could totally 
do this and then reality hits!!!! I really have no desire to 
run, let alone 26.2 miles.... But I love being there and 
cheering on the runners, especially when my friends
are running it for the first time!!!
Jenny and I got our signs all ready the night 
before and they were a total hit!!!
Blue and Juwlz were the only ones that ended
up running out of the 8 I was going to cheer for.
We set up at our usual spot on Bluff and 
Snow Canyon Pkwy and then headed to the 
finish line. We were all bawling when we spotted
Juwlz, she came running for a hug and we gave
her some words of encouragement to finish strong!
She did amazing and finished under 5 hours, 
Blue stuck by her side which was very nice of him!!!
Way to go Juwlz, so proud of you!!!!













No comments: