Aug 23, 2015

and she's off....

8.18.15
This sister of mine is pretty special and she
 never ceases to amaze me! She is on to her
next adventure in Ecuador for 10 weeks,
giving her time and working in a special needs
orphanage! This is her passion and there's no 
stopping her. Although I'll miss her tons, I know
she is happy and in her element!
I dropped her off at the airport and we had to 
downsize 5 lbs so she could check her bags.
You'd think if you were taking humanitarian 
goods, they would be a little lenient.
She is serving in Cuenca and having such a 
great experience and it hasn't even been a week.
She helps in feeding, changing and playing with
the children all of which have some type of 
disability. She is hoping to see some of the sights 
while she is there too! I'm so proud of this girl,
she sets her mind to something and she puts 
her whole heart and soul into making it happen.
I love you Kirst and can't wait to hear 
all about your adventures!!!!





No comments: