Apr 2, 2015

My baby is 8!!!

How did this happen?? 
My sweet little guy is growing up!
Mason kinda got the short end of the stick
this birthday, I had a softball tourney in St. G.
So I stayed up there Fri night but B decorated the
house and did an awesome job!!!
Nick and the kids came up that afternoon so we
could celebrate by eating sushi (not my idea)!!
Then we headed to gma and gpa's for oreo
ice cream cake and open presents!
I love you so much Mason! Although you love
to push my buttons and test my patience you are
 a very loving and tender hearted kid. You are such
a tease, especially to your sister!!! You're doing great 
in school and actually behave.. You love playing with 
your friends, especially Decker. You love being 
outside, climbing, riding, running around...
You have a contagious laugh and I love 
those big brown eyes!!!
He did get spoiled by Andrea, she made M&M
McFlurry's for his class on Thurs!!! 





No comments: