Oct 19, 2014

marathon weekend...

I love marathon weekend!!! 
Friday night I took the kids to St. George
 to do a mile run with Jackson and Addi.
They did great - crossed the marathon finish
line and got a medal! Kirstin even made it
to see them cross the finish line!!!
Afterwards, the girls went shopping and 
hit Chicfila for dinner.
I'm bummed cuz this year I stayed home since
the kids had soccer games... I usually go up and cheer
whoever is running and watch them somewhere along
the route. But I didn't this year but I did watch for a little
 on the computer - they had a live feed as they crossed the
finish line!!! Meridee has been training hard to run
and did awesome, she finished under 5 hours!!!
Kasey also ran but didn't train, therefore only making
it 16 miles and brining the van in to see Mer cross the
finish line!!! For not training 16 miles is awesome!!!!











the closest i'll ever come to the finish line!








No comments: