Apr 27, 2014

sister weekend!

The first weekend in April I headed north
for a much needed weekend with Kirst!!
Between work, softball and just life I was ready
to get away for a few days... I felt bad missing the
kids soccer games but they survived!!
Sister time + shopping + pedicures +
good food + Christina Perri concert =
FUN, FUN, and some more FUN!!!!
I left later on Friday night so we stayed up chatting
once I got to Kirstin's house, getting caught up on
everything! We slept in a little bit on Saturday...
Got ready for the day and went shopping
and pedicures!!! Then it was concert time...
We ate dinner at Rio Grande and headed 
to The Depot for the A.M.A.Z.I.N.G concert!
It was a small venue, pretty much standing room
only so we headed to the second floor and found
a spot on the side of the stage! It was perfect
and Christina was so awesome live!!!


















No comments: