Mar 26, 2014

softball season...

Softball season is 3 weeks in and it's been a rough
go so far... We've had a few injuries and we 
are a young team this year!! 
We had a tourney in St. George Mar 14-15
and we were waiting for our last game to start.
I had walked up to the bathroom and was
talking with some people and I hear, "Tree!"
I turned around and couldn't believe who 
was standing there.... Dick and Shelby Scadden!
I haven't seen them forever and I'm always
on the look out at these tournaments for old
softball friends! It was so good visiting with them
and catching up! Just a little background.. I played
summer ball with Harmon's the year before we moved
and then the first 2 years we lived in Mesquite, I 
traveled back to Utah to play ball!!!
Dick was such an awesome coach and a great man!
Shelby was an excellent pitcher and we had
lots of good times together!!!
It was so great seeing them!


No comments: