Nov 22, 2013

an early thanksgiving weekend...

We celebrated thanksgiving last weekend with
my family and it was perfect!!
Kasey and his family will be headed north
and Kirstin wasn't able to come down for
thanksgiving so we celebrated early!
Friday night Nick and Mason headed up early
to a wrestling match with Jackson.
Both boys did great and came away with a medal!
Brooklin and I had a girls night,
we went to Olive Garden and Target!
Saturday we watched the 5th football
team play for the championship and win!
The girls went shopping and we met
everyone for lunch at Chicfila!
We had another sleepover at grandma's and
stayed up way too late playing Heads Up!
Sunday Kirst and I had to make a stop
at Maurice's and then headed back to 
help with dinner! It was super
yummy and it was wonderful to be 
with family!
I'm so thankful for my family and everything
they do for me! We may not always see
each other but when we get together
we always have a great time!!!



isn't she the cutest thing ever??? 



No comments: