Oct 13, 2013

marathon weekend...

Marathon weekend is something I look
forward to each year!!!
It's so fun and inspiring to watch all the 
runners that have worked so hard for
this day! I love cheering on my friends
that are so dedicated and train hard
for this run! I was flying solo this
year, Kirstin usually comes down
but she couldn't swing it this year!
I set up at mile 22 and Chrissy's mom 
and kids joined me so that was fun!
I also ran into Andrea, Kirstin's really
good friend so we had to snap a pic!
Chrissy, Jeremy, Blue and Skyler
rocked it this year! 
Blue came in at 3:37 and
the other 3 were right around 3:53.
After seeing them at mile 22 we jumped
in the car and booked it to the finish line!
Great Job to all the RuNnErS!!!

















We had to hit  Swig for a dirty coke
and sugar cookie... I think she
deserves to have a few cookies!!!












No comments: