Jan 3, 2013

ringing in the new year...

After ice skating, Kirstin and I took off to the
mall and then went to visit Amber and 
her new little babe, Hudson.
The rest of them went to eat at 
Red Lobster! 
Kirstin and I stopped at Subway for 
dinner and then she got ready for her
big night! She dropped me off at
Shane and Kathleen's and we partied
it up!!! Not really, but we munched on
food and then we got ready to make
some noise! Poor Mason pooped out 
around 11:30 and he wasn't waking up for
anything! We had hats, necklaces, silly string,
horns and little clappers (thanks to 
mama kaye)!! We made our noise and then
headed to bed by 1:00am....
Happy 2013!!!





















1 comment:

Terry said...

So fun! I miss when my children were little and would get so excited about New Year's.

Happy New Year!

Terry