Aug 13, 2012

kiss/motley crue concert...

This weekend Nick and I headed to Vegas! Nick got tickets to the Kiss/Motley Crue concert (thanks Mike & Krista) and he was so excited to go... I on the other hand, not that excited but I went along! We left on Saturday and hit the outlets and ate lunch at the Omelet House and then checked in. I hit the pool for a bit, it was so stinkin hot so I came back to the room to get ready for dinner. We went to PF Changs and it was yummy!!!
The concert was at Mandalay Bay and my people watching skills were in full force while waiting in line - there are some serious crazies that attend these concerts! I wish I took pics of them but I thought that would be out of line... we saw Fabio, hard core fans, dressed up in full Kiss attire, people wearing shirts from the 80's, lots of old people, it was quite entertaining!!!!
Nick bought me my first official Kiss t-shirt and we found our seats... the concert was good but I only knew like 3 songs so I didn't enjoy it as much as Nick did!

can't get better than #33




a crazy fan???

people actually brings their kids to these concerts
and dress them up so people can take pics of them???



more crazies!

motley crue


apparently tommy lee can play the drums upside down
and rotating in a circle!!! who knew???



mean gene!



i wanna rock n roll all night and party everyday!!!





my awesome shirt!!! 

No comments: