Apr 24, 2012

what a stinker!!!

Mason is obsessed with my kindle and loves playing
on it whenever he can. He's always checking out
the new games and asking if he can buy them.
I only let him get the free ones cuz I'm cheap
like that and he's really good about asking.
Well I had a softball game yesterday and
Nick was home sick so I left Mason home.
It was hot and he usually gets bored after a while
so I thought this was the perfect situation!
I got done with my game, rushed home to shower
cuz I had a party to get too.
I got home last night and started checking my
email and noticed all these amazon charges.
So I opened them up and started looking
closer at them... Mason managed to order
10, yes TEN movies or seasons of cartoons.
With a grand total of $91...
Seriously???? I asked Nick if he
was even watching him...
I made Mason go get his wallet and give
me his $10 he had been saving and then
Brooklin pitched in a dollar.
He was sad and I know he didn't know
what he was doing but he's never
tried buying movies before and he always
asks me before buying anything.
So needless to say, the parental controls are on,
and the kindle is off limits for awhile!
I still think Nick should chip in since it
happened on his watch :)
I had to document this so I would remember
what a little stinker my Mason is...
but I still LOVE him to pieces!!!

1 comment:

'T' said...

I'm sorry Stephanie... I'm just laughing! Oops, Mason.