Mar 11, 2012

disney cruisin' - part 2

I guess I'll be doing these posts as I have time to do them - if I wait you may never see any of them!!!

Wednesday: We finally made it to land, Puerto Vallarta to be exact! We had our only excursion planned for today - the Pirate Ship. We had heard good and bad about this so we weren't sure what to expect... I did take some dramamean cuz I knew there was a very good chance I'd get sick. Our party was the last to get on the ship so we got the top deck which was awesome and perfect for all of us. Our pirates name was Dragut and he was awesome and so good with the kids. The excursion came with breakfast, lunch and unlimited drinks/smoothies!!!!
We started going and it was not a smooth ride by any means... I was focusing on whatever just not the waves and rocking. We had a 90 min ride to the beach and I was doing great until I went downstairs to eat - bad idea!!! I took one bite and headed up top, I ended up losing my breakfast but I felt so much better afterwards!
We made it to the beach and had a great time. The kids boogie boarded, played in the sand, went on a treasure hunt and I enjoyed the sunshine! We spent about 2 hours on the beach and then headed back to the cruise ship - I did fine on the way back, just stayed up top the entire time. Dragut took good care of Chrissy and I along with a few of the kiddos too!


disney wonder










my boogie boardin' queen
swallowed a little too much water :)



our little beach


the gang

i love this little pirate
 When we got off the pirate ship and headed back to the cruise ship we saw this sea lion taking pics with people - we couldn't pass up the opportunity! What a crack up :)



We watched the Toy Story Musical after dinner tonight and I thought it was great! The kids got a cool cup with a smoothie and a Buzz Lightyear that lit up...


Thursday: @ Cabo!!! I loved Cabo, the beaches were beautiful. I was in heaven, just needed about 4 more days there to lay on the beach and play in the water :) We had a day in a half in Cabo so the first day we decided to go parasailing and then hit Lovers Beach!





b wasn't too sure at first but she thought it was AWESOME!!!

600 ft up in the sky













th arch @ lovers beach
 It was Pirate Night on the ship this night... We got all dressed up and had a good ole time! There was a big party out by the pool later that night and Mason slept through it and Brooklin just sat there. They set fireworks off the boat which was pretty cool.

check out these 2 mean pirates






No comments: