Dec 27, 2011

christmas eve day...

was a busy, busy day!!! We got up and started getting ready for the festivities to start that afternoon. What better way to put you in the christmas spirit than with a little Kenny & Dolly Christmas, David Archuletta, Mariah Carey and Celine... we had quite the dance party taking place!

kirst was the ring leader!



My mom always puts on such a nice dinner and goes all out! We had appetizers, clam chowder or potato soup, ham, rolls, potato salad and I made an enchilada soup. Dessert was oreos, apple pie and vanilla ice cream!
My grandma and grandpa came over (since they are living in St. George for a few months) and joined in the fun. The kids did the nativity, minus Mason (he crashed) and Addi wouldn't participate so Kasey took one for the team and stood in as the angel! The kids had been begging my mom to open a present so she let them open one and then they opened their jammies. The bigger kids got to open the sibling gifts and Meridee gave me a super cute bag her friend made (I'll have to take a pic).
The night was just getting started - my family felt the need to torture me and pick on me so they pulled out all my old dancing videos and moments of attitude and watched them for the rest of the night! It was such a fun filled evening...
Then we headed to bed so Santa could make his way to grandpa and grandma's house!




my poor grandpa fell the day before and hit his head/eye pretty hard :(

left santa a coke, gatorade, an oreo and carrots for rudolph

the kids were snug in bed all piled in gma & gpa's room!

1 comment:

'T' said...

I feel the Christmas spirit looking at these great pictures. I love how close your family is... I also love your brother dressed up as the angel. Too cute.