Oct 23, 2011

GNO's RoCk!!!!

Yes, this girls night out was much needed and we took full advantage of having some FuN! Christina, Staci, Robin, Juwlz and myself loaded up Friday night and headed to St. George. We browsed around Target for a minute and then made our way to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Sneaky Christina told the waitress it was my birthday so I got to ride the saddle! After dinner we needed to walk around for a little bit so we went to Dillard's for a few minutes but those pictures aren't making the blog :) Anti Gravity was next on the list and we had a BLAST! We topped the night off with Krave and then headed home... It was a great night and I definitely think we need to make it a monthly outing for sure :)

robin & juwlz

christina & staci

yee-haw

good times!

silly girls...

trying to do toe touches

taking a rest

my sweet flip

dominating the joust

this was so fun

stay on your feet rob!

this pic makes me laugh :)

thanks girls for a FUN night!

No comments: