Aug 21, 2011

we {heart} sand hollow

Yesterday we headed to Sand Hollow since this will prob be our last free Saturday for awhile (Nick is coaching football again)! We invited the Price's and Dalton's to join in the fun... Our day didn't start out too early but we definitely made a day out of it! The kids loved playing in the mud - covering themselves and making their skin so soft. Mason covered my legs and said he was making my skin skinny - ha, I wish it was that easy!!!
The water was quite rough but we tried to knee board and that didn't last long. Tubing and cliff jumping the the hit of the day. We stayed until dark and my kids were asleep before we got out of the park! Thanks for spending the day with us Price family, Robin & Rylan :)

b loving the knee board

love him to peices!

playing in the mud



so sweet - from my little man!

love her to peices!

riley and brooklin

mason and rylan


we laughed the entire time!

thanks girls for a fun day :)

No comments: