Feb 8, 2011

nothing too exciting...

Life has been pretty boring lately, not a lot going on around here... We're getting ready for flag football to start next week - Mason and Brooklin are getting excited! I'm gearing up for softball to start - both co-ed and high school ball. I'm helping coach the JV team this year, it should be fun but I'm a little nervous. My life is going to be so crazy until mid May!
We had fun watching the superbowl at Jeremy & Chrissy's house but I didn't take any pictures. Go Green Bay! (I really wasn't cheering for either team - I can't say I even watched the game)
Brooklin is now recovering from strep throat - I didn't think you could get strep if your tonsils were gone. But you can and she has missed 2 days of school - it's killing her today because she's missing PE!
Like I said, it's been quite boring around here -- hopefully I'll have an exciting update soon! Here are a few random pics...
my little artist

brooklin's masterpiece

all 4 tires are sunk!


my sick little b

not too happy to be at the dr

mason just kickin' back

1 comment:

'T' said...

Oh, Brooklin's sick picture is so sad :( I hope she gets better soon and can go back to PE. Cutie.