Apr 21, 2010

swimming lessons...


It's about that time again.... Kirstin and I are planning on doing lessons again like we did last year - tuesday thru friday! We will be starting them a little later in June due to a FAMILY VACATION :) But planning on the first session starting June 22. They will be 2 week sessions and 30-45 mins, depending on the age of the child. We will start them at 3 yrs old and up....
Please leave me a comment or call me and I'll get your name on a list - I'll keep you updated if anything changes!

6 comments:

Mary Ellen said...

Put us on the list!

*kirstin* said...

oh i guess if i have too!!!

Lance and Celeste said...

Could you put me on the list I have a 3 year old.

AMY and steven said...

can you put us on the list also. one 8 year old and one 6 year old.

AMY and steven said...

forgot to ask before... how much for the lessons??

Camrin said...

I have 2 kids this year. Dantzel is almost 5 and James is now 3. call and let me know if you have room for them. I also have 2 babysitting girls 3 and 5 as well. I think they would like to be in the same classes as my kids if that works. :)
cell 702-610-3563
Thanks