Oct 12, 2009

random pics of mason...

Mason is such a funny kid, he's all boy! He can be so sweet and the next minute my wild child. He makes me laugh on a daily basis and can always bring a smile to my face!
He's starting to talk much better and he wants to do everything Brooklin does. Here's a few facts about Mason (more for my sake):
*loves to be outside on his bike
*loves to eat everything, even his veggies
*loves to brush his teeth
*loves watching movies - his fav at the moment: flushed away, madagascar 2, toy story
*loves mickey mouse club house
*loves his monkey george
*loves wearing his orange crocs
*loves teasing his sister

Mason is such a joy and I'm so blessed to have him as my little guy. I love you Mason!

*watching cartoons with his goggles on*


*got a hold of mom's mascara & tried putting it on all by himself*

No comments: