May 10, 2009

SuRpriSe... it's a PaRTy!

Nick got 2 thumbs up on Friday night for pulling off a sweet surprise party for me. I guess it had been in the works for about a month or so and I had no idea... I started getting a bit suspicious but really not sure what was going on. It was at Wolf Creek and he went all out... balloons, cake, lots of FuN people and the best ribs around - what more can a girl ask for when she's turning the big 3-0!
I'm going to list the people who attended just so I have it for myself.. Randon & Christina Potter, Shannon & Rocki Leavitt, Jeremy & Chrissy Woods, Blue & Julz Lee, Chad & Staci Frei, Kyle & Christine Memmott, Rich & Shonde Bohne, Robbie Montoya, Lonnie & Robin Dalton. And of course the fam.. mom & dad, Kasey & Meridee, Kirstin!
ThAnKs for all who attended to make this a special night and a big SHOUT OUT to Nick for making everything happen! It was a great night to celebrate turning 30!



(pics to come... waiting to get them off Kirstin's camera)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry we couldn't make it....it sounds like it was a lot of fun!