Apr 12, 2009

~Fullmer Easter Egg Hunt~

This year we were lucky enough to be in town for the annual easter egg hunt! It's always fun to get together the extended family and visit with long lost cousins and catch up with each other. It was an overcast day with just a few sprinkles as everyone was leaving! The kids had a blast hunting eggs and they both made a haul. Brooklin and Ansley were buddies the entire time we were there! It seems just like yesterday, I was out in the orchard looking for eggs! It was so fun to see everyone!!

*Going down the slide*

*Shanna * Steph * Tristyn* (2nd cousins)

*Eating lunch*

*Ans & B hunting eggs*

*Ansley * Brooklin*

*My sweet girl*

*Grandpa Gene * Kirstin*

4 comments:

'T' said...

fun times... you look great, and tell your sister i HEART her green jacket xo

Shanna said...

so dang cute! It was so good to see you guys! nice pic of us yea not of me you two look good!

Jancee said...

I dido everything Tiniel said.....

Sher said...

ditto, ditto
You're kids are adorable. I know I say that everytime, but they are!