Oct 13, 2007

Go Bears!!


Nick is a Chicago Bears fan and Brooklin got her jersey last year (from Joe). I found Mason's at good ole Walmart. I think they look so cute..
Anyhow, not much has gone on. I'm celebrating my 10 year class reunion. I can't believe it's been a decade. The families sat together at the ballgame and it was so nice to see everyone. We are having a dinner for the adults at Hafen's Ranch tonight.
We are getting ready for Halloween and just got done making our cards. I will have to post a pic because they turned out cute. (I saw these on another blog and had to copy them)!
I'm so thankful that I'm able to be a mom to these 2 great kids. I love them to death and they make me so happy. I can be in a bad mood and Brooklin will come and say the funniest thing or want to give me a hug and I can't help but smile and be happy. Mason is starting to scoot around and I love it when I'm in the other room and he starts scooting for me and he's starting t reach for me when I get home. I don't think Nick enjoys him being a momma's boy - he thinks I'm making him a softy! I love this time of year and it seems like a time for reflecting and what we are thankful for.

No comments: